April 10, 2012
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Meet the Presenter
Deborah L. Crawford, gettechnical inc
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION OPTIONS
|Don’t miss this chance to examine the
new forms & requirements for your financial institution!
The new forms have arrived! Now not only are there new data fields for CTRs and SARs, there are also PDF versions of the new CTR form 111 and the new SAR form 112 that discrete filers will use. The new CTR and SAR forms are very different in style and approach than their predecessors, and will require additional effort to gather the information necessary for the new format.
This program will cover the new data fields and include a line-by-line review of the new forms to prepare you for the new requirements and terminology. Remember FinCEN announced on December 20, 2011, that the mandatory use of these new reports will take effect on March 31, 2013. Therefore, financial institutions will be able to file either the legacy forms or the new reports for approximately one year.
- Three key sections of the new CTR
- Which data fields are required and which are not
- NAICS codes and their use in the new CTR
- Understanding and using the "FinCEN directed Backfiling" box
- New transaction types on the CTR
- Joint reports on the new SAR
- Breakdown of the four key sections on the SAR
- Review of the incredible detail on the SAR Activity Information
- Expanded contact information on the SAR
- And much more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers, BSA coordinators, head tellers, teller managers, tellers, branch operations, deposit services, trainers, and compliance managers.