June 12, 2012
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Meet the Presenter
Stephen J.M. Schiltz, CPA, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION OPTIONS
The NCUA 5300 Call Report contains quarterly financial information for each credit union. This required report includes financial and general information used by regulators, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to ascertain the financial health and stability of a credit union.
This webinar will tackle the challenges you may experience when completing this form. It will help you increase your understanding of the process, accurately update critical information, avoid common – yet costly – mistakes, recognize trends, and completely update the report.
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Enhance accuracy of the data entered in your call report
- Determine correct separation of duties to improve accuracy
- Supporting documentation maintenance to assist outside parties
- Monitor new requirements, trends, and proposed regulations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, call report preparers, internal auditors, lending managers, and supervisory/audit committee members.