July 10, 2012
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Meet the Presenter
Rhonda Hudson, Compliance +, Inc.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Wire transfer is one of your credit union’s most-susceptible areas in terms of fraud, money laundering, and other unlawful activities. Therefore, it is not surprising that there are so many laws addressing wire transfer liability, security, and monitoring. Regardless of your credit union’s size, you are required to comply with wire transfer regulations.
This webinar will provide an overview of those requirements and practical suggestions for those responsible for this arduous task. As an added benefit, the webinar handouts will include sample forms to help capture required information; sample computer spreadsheets to help with recordkeeping, monitoring, and data retrieval; a sample risk assessment; and an audit questionnaire to help assess whether all requirements are being met.
- Wire transfer safety and soundness issues
- Regulation J and UCC-4A
- Bank Secrecy Act recordkeeping and monitoring
- OFAC screening
- USA PATRIOT Act 314(a) information sharing
- Regulation GG Internet Gambling
- New effective November 21, 2011, Fedwire and CHIPS Customer Transfer Plus (CTP)
- New effective February 7, 2013, Regulation E remittance transfer rules
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit BSA officers, compliance officers, internal auditors, and employees who handle wire transfers.